Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Optimized for use on Land and Hard Surfaces
MOP 301, brown/green in color, is a unique blend that is optimized to remove every trace of oil from land and hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt. MOP 301 will immediately restore traction and re-establish safe footing on smooth surfaces. The aggressive holding properties will not allow MOP to release oil back into the environment.
- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Organic and Recycled
- Immediately begins to absorb oil on contact
- Repels water
- Does not sink
- Contains traction restoring grit
- Removes old stains on smooth surfaces over time
- Does NOT require Hazardous Waste Disposal
- MOP can be spread and cleaned by hand (for small spills) or brushed into a larger spill using a simple broom. Use enough MOP to cover the spill and work MOP into spill to completely absorb the spill.
- Since all the components of MOP 301 are fully biodegradable, the byproducts of any cleanup-that does not involve any additional toxic agent—does not require treatment as a hazardous material.
- Used MOP 301 can be directly tilled into a soil farm disposal system. This can be done with oil laden MOP301 or after absorbed oil has been recovered.
- MOP 301 is compostable. Naturally occurring microbes within a composting system will work to fully remediate the used MOP. Both MOP 301 and 201 can be composted
- MOP 301 is burnable. Once oil is removed from the saturated MOP 301, it can be burned as fuel.Freight train in garage
- MOP 301 can be disposed as solid waste.
*Not for acids or caustics. The absorption of individual or a combination of chemicals may create certain hazardous conditions which MOP Environmental Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for nor warrants against.