Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Optimized for use on Water
Mop 201, plain brown in color, is a unique blend that is optimized to remove every trace of oil from the surface of water-including oil sheen.
The aggressive holding properties will not allow MOP to release oil back into the environment.
- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Organic and Recycled
- Immediately begins to absorb oil on contact
- Repels water
- Does not sink
- Waves and weather enhance absorption
- Does NOT require Hazardous Waste Disposal
MOP can be spread and cleaned by hand (for small spills) or brushed into a larger spill using a simple broom.
Use enough MOP to cover the spill and work MOP into spill to completely absorb the spill.
- Since all the components of MOP 201 are fully biodegradable, the byproducts of any cleanup-that does not involve any additional toxic agent—does not require treatment as a hazardous material.
- Used MOP 201 can be directly tilled into a soil farm disposal system. This can be done with oil laden MOP201 or after absorbed oil has been recovered.
- MOP201 is compostable. Naturally occurring microbes within a composting system will work to fully remediate the used MOP. Both MOP 201 and 301 can be composted
- MOP 201 is burnable. Once oil is removed from the saturated MOP 201, it can be burned as fuel.
- MOP 201 can be disposed as solid waste.Pollution, oil slick.
*Not for acids or caustics. The absorption of individual or a combination of chemicals may create certain hazardous conditions which
MOP Environmental Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for nor warrants against.