Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Vital Oxide is a clear odorless hospital grade disinfectant that kills 99.999% of viruses and bacteria.
It is safe around children and pets and contains no harsh or hazardous chemicals.
Just spray and let Vital Oxide disinfect any surface you have.
Just like Vital Oxide, Vetro Disinfectant uses the same active ingredients to kill viruses and bacteria. It too is safe around children and pets. It has a slight yellow tint and lemon smell. Contains no harsh or hazardous chemicals. Available in Ready to Use 4 L jugs.